2018 - 2019 ASB Candidates
Below you will find descriptions of the positions of ASB President and Vice President. Click on the name of the candidate to watch their campaign videos to help you make your best decision for yourself and for Junior Academy.
- Student with strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- Represents the student voice of all JA students.
- Works closely with leadership team to develop, plan, and execute well-organized activities and events.
- Should be able to report to staff and students what is going on at any given time.
- Creates weekly meeting agendas and run ASB meetings.
Candidates for ASB President
ASB Vice President
- Assists the ASB president in carrying out his/her duties
- In the absence of the president, presides at meetings and carries out all additional responsibilities
- Oversees all committee work/operations
Candidates for ASB Vice-President