- LA County Coronavirus Information Page
- LACOE COVID - 19 Resources
- How to Help Children Cope with Stress During Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Testing for the Uninsured
- Coronavirus FAQ for Immigrants
- Headspace is free for LA County Residence as well: https://www.headspace.
- Nami West-Side has some information and parent groups: https://namila.org/
Talking to Your Children About Coronavirus
Click the links below for resources on talking to your child about Coronavirus
Click on the image to be routed to the LACounty Department of Mental Health
clThe Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health (LACDMH) supports the wellbeing of our County residents and communities. News and updates about COVID-19 may trigger anxiety, panic, frustration and depression—even when your risk of getting sick is low. During an infectious disease outbreak, please take the time to care for your own physical and mental health, and please reach out to others in kindness and compassion.