CURRICULUM: STUDY SYNC
Study Sync is a powerful digital literacy curriculum designed to advance reading, writing, critical thinking, speaking, and listening skills with print support. It is aligned with the California State Standards and is highly interactive and engaging and is accessible from any device.
- 60 minimum articles for the year (approx. 20 per term) with 75% or above accuracy on the first try in the activity.
- This will be about 2 articles weekly
- Students will be assigned one Achieve article that will be part of their weekly homework. All assignments are expected to be completed including a response to the Thought question. The other article will be chosen by your student and only the activity section will be expected to be completed.
- Achieve 3000 promotes Lexile growth
- Non-Fiction Texts
- 70 point+ gain per year.
STEP UP TO WRITING
- Curriculum used to teach writing
- Gives students a structure and organization
- A common language in which to talk about writing
- Used school-wide/subject-wide